For Spitty’s award, Sassy was supposed to name seven things she thinks about, but Callie is pouting because, contrary to popular opinion she does think, so Mommie is going to let Sassy list four things and Callie three things.
Sassy’s four deep thoughts:
1. Strangers. Was that a stranger I heard at the door? What if a stranger comes into the house? How long can I stay under the bed to avoid strangers? Will Mommie slide me some food under the bed if the stranger is rude enough to stay the night?
2. Treats. I love treats. Unfortunately, Mommie has discovered that treats upset my tummy, so no more treats. (sigh) I miss them so….
3. Brushing. I love to have Mommie brush my furs. This is a good thing since I am a medium long haired cat. I can usually con Mommie into three or four brushes a day!
4. The Spotted Airhead. What is she up to? Is she going to try to get me to play with her again today? Am I going to have to hear about Kozmo again? Is she eating my food – I am pretty sure that last crunch sounded like it came from my bowl.....
Callie’s three deep thoughts:
1. Kozmo, My Sweet Ba-Boo. He is so handsome. His black furs are so shiny. He is so smart. Is he thinking about me? Will he like it if I wear my furs this way? I wonder how many mousies he has caught today?
2. Messing with Sassy’s Mind. This is sooooo much fun! Sometimes I will tell her that someone is coming over, just to watch her dive under the bed (hehe!) or eat something out of her bowl!
3. Singing. What can I say, the public has spoken!We are also supposed to pass this award along, but it seems to have already made the rounds of the blogs Mommie follows. If you have not already received it, feel free to claim it!
And now, Spitty, this picture is just for you!