Thursday, April 10, 2014

Annual Trip To The Vet

Kitties -

Callie here.  Yesterday Sassy and I had to go to the V.E.T. for our annual shots.  Being very intelligent cats, we of course worked the guilt angle as much as possible.  Late last night, after intense negotiations, got Mommie to agree to the following concessions in return for our forgiveness for her torture. 

Sassy will be getting two catnip plants placed in the garden with a minimum of three sprigs hand delivered to her per week for the next two months. 

Later this summer (I want to lose a few ounces before seeing my Boo again), I will get to take an overnight (chaperoned by Jo-Jo of course!) tunnel trip to my Sweet Ba-Boo, Kozmo, to include a minimum of one mouse hunt, one romantic star gazing date and a drive in the country. Date of this get together to be selected by Kozmo.  I hope Jo-Jo isn't very good at chaperoning!

Guilty is a wonderful thing isn't it?  What is the best guilt gift you have gotten from your Mommie or Daddy?

12 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

My human will give me a whole bowlful of treats! (I am underweight so she can do that!)

da tabbies o trout towne said...

callie....de bling ewe getted frum kozmo iz prettin rockin....

frank lee we think ewe both cut de guilt trip short on yur mom

her SHULD go out N buy each oh ewe a 2015 CATillax car, color oh yur choize with sun roofs N reel leather seetz ...AND get ewe both a new cat tree with a FULL LEE STOCKED fridge attached for yur snax inn enjoymint !!

feel free ta menshun these demands any time...

hope yur vet vizits wented well ♥♥

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Oh yeah, guilt works! Just give her the sad eyes once in a while, she'll remember something she's done even if you dont and you'll get something outta the deal!

Ivan from WMD said...

Wow, that never works here. Maybe your mommy needs to train mine!

Unknown said...

Oh Sweet Pea!! It is so good to hear that you guilted your Mommy into letting you come and visit me! We can have a great safari in the back yard! I know exactly where we will go and what we will do and I will even have a fire in the fire pit in the back yard where we can snuggle under the stars!
Kisses, and Purrs!
Your Sweet Ba-Boo!

CATachresis said...

Hi girls andespeciallymissSassy xoxoxox ! I can't believe I missed a post from you. I think it was because mummy was a bit distracted for a while and didn't help me with blogging at all!!! I'm very good at looking thin and puny so mum will give me extra treats.

Smoochies and a flash of tux for Miss Sassy Silvervine. Thank you for calling on me xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Dear Callie (and Sassy)
Yes! Kozmo is the best brother a girl cat could have! He watches out for me when we are outside. BUT LEVON is the bestest boyfriend a girl could want! Even if he says he learned how to be a romantic from Kozmo.
Thanks for stopping by and wishing me a happy gottcha day!!
Jo Jo

GLOGIRLY said...

We just came by to wish you a very Happy Birthday, Callie!
XO

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Happy birthday Callie!

CATachresis said...

Hi Miss Sassy, I just came by to say hi and I have missed you a lot! I hope you are ok and it was great you popped by today! Smoochies and head snuggles :) Xoxox

Katie Isabella said...

Are you alright?

CATachresis said...

Hey there!! It's me, Austin!! I was over the moon that Miss Sassy came over to say Hi! You have been so quiet, I thought you had forgotten me!! Miss Sassy, I am going to try and get the Staff to put the video on my facebook page that I made about you and me and the silvervine~! So keep a look out !! Lots of purrs and snuggles!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️