Thursday, January 5, 2012

Friday Song by Callie (a.k.a MC Little Trouble)

Today's song is a rap song.  Now normally, I do not sing rap - it is just not my thang, you know.  But I do like a few old school rap songs, plus my practicing really got on Sassy's nerves, which is always a bonus!  The song for today was originally by MC Hammer called "U Can't Touch This".  And now without further ado: 

Yo, Yo, Yo, Kitties in the house, give me a beat.....


You can’t touch this
You can’t touch this

My, my, my catnip hits me so hard
Makes me say “Oh my Cat”
Thank you for blessing me
With a nose to smell and four ounces of ‘nip
Good thing the stuff hasn’t been banned
I’m a super dope homecat from Garland
Kitties in the house
Give me a beat for my ‘nip rap

I told you homekitty (You can’t touch this)
Yeah, that’s how we living and you know (You can’t touch this)
Look at my eyes, Sassy (You can’t touch this)
Yo, paws off, that’s my stash (You can’t touch this)

Remember to Sing Loud, Sing Long, and Sing Often!

10 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Yo yo yo! That song was phat!

Gigi said...

I be down wif ur rappin'.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We didn't know that one but we did try and sing-a-long!!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Brian's Home Blog said...

Darn good rap! That's a wrap!

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Sassy, you have my deepest symphathy. Your sister is cute, but an annoying goofball.
You can come visit any time you need a break!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

LOL love your rap!

sillylupie said...

Such talent!!! Meow!!! :)

Gigi said...

Is U still singin' Callie?

Teddy Westlife said...

Callie, that is very funny :)

Unknown said...

Love your singing, and very amusing too.