Friday, February 15, 2013

After The Valentine Ball.....

Kitties - Sassy here.  Well, Callie and I have returned home from the Ball.  We have been spending most of the day doing this -

 
Mommie says that we are acting a lot like cats with a hangover! 
 
 
By the way, for everyone who is wondering what great present Callie got me for my birthday (since I let her "Sweet Ba-Boo" <gag> be this week's Hot Mancat.....she got me a gift certificate to Callie's School of Fashion.  Good for one free advice session on the correct bling-bling to wear to a ball.  She says that my bling-bling with that red dress was just all wrong......HA!
 
I say that for her birthday in August I am going to get her a dictionary, with the word cheapskate underlined!


11 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Get plenty of rest, theremwill be another pawty before,you know it!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Sassy, you got gypped!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

I dunno, sounds like a pretty cool gift actually...

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Me too have been sleeping a lot after all the Valentine´s partying :)
Have a pawsome weekend !
XOXO

CATachresis said...

Typical man!! I forgot your birthday, Sassy!!! I hope one day you can forgive me! :'(

Had a great time at the ball :D xox

Unknown said...

Dearest Sassy!
Mes forgots to sings yous the birthday song! Me has been totally remiss!
Me will do it now!
Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*
¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday Dear Callie !!!!! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥And Many More♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
Yous both was spectacular at the ball!
Kozmo has not stopped "Callie this..." and "Callie that..."
since wes gots home! Me won't even sleep in the same room.
Kisses
Nellie

Gigi said...

You girls are looking AWFULLY friendly there...did someone put gin in your water bowl? Or are you always so almost-cuddling?

Cathy Keisha said...

You bet! I say you return her gift and get something you want. HAH!

Marilia said...

So sweet!

GLOGIRLY said...

haha!!!
You're cracking us up.
I think I should give Waffles Too a dictionary with the word "stalker" underlined!!!
; ) Katie

Gigi said...

Hi darlings, So I hope you have awakened by NOW fer hevvin's sake. You didn't have THAT big a hangover, did you? So very unLadyCatlike, MOL!