Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Hot Mancats of the Blogosphere: Traveler

Kitties - This week's mancat is Traveler of the Feline Purr-spective blog. 


What do you think is your most handsome mancat feature?     My most handsome feature is my eyes. They range from a deep green when I'm in a romantic mood to a light green when I'm feeling playful. One look is sure to mesmerize the ladycats!
 
Describe your perfect ladycat.     My perfect ladycat is one who is playful and sensitive (like me!).
 
 
 
Does your mom ever help you out with the ladycats? What have your learned from her?      I get all the tips on how to impress the ladycats from my mom and the one thing I have learned from her is to be myself around the ladycats and make them feel special and unique (because they are!) I make sure to always put them first and give them love and affection and gifts (plenty of catnip!).
 
 
What is your best pick-up line with the ladycats?     I haven't needed to use pick up lines with the ladies so far, just one look into my eyes and the ladies are swooning!
 


 
What advice would you give to the ladycats who would like to snag a hot mancat like you?     Ladies, you don't need advice. You are so beautiful and I'm just waiting for you to call me! I'm avaliable! Me-oww
 
 
What advice would you give to all the hot mancats wannabe's out there?     Ladies love a good mouser. Let me tell you: show off your hunting skills and they'll be after you! Plus, girls are really into sensitive guys who are not afraid to show their true feelings and are always ready to cuddle up on a cold winter day.
 
Well Kitties, I hope you caught where Traveler said he is available.....anyone need a date to the Valentine Day Dance???

8 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Proof that a good part of being a hot mancat is the 'tude!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

traveler you are more than handsome....swoon....and what gal doesn't love a great mouser....

mollie and alfies's matchmaker service set me up with a date for the valentines dance; they may be able to help you too... and I would be more than happy to accompany you on a date anytime...and dont forget about smokey :) !!

:)

XOXO

dai$y =^..*=

CATachresis said...

Traveler is a real gentleman!! Mum wants to kiss him!! Ahem! Mum errrr I'm over here!! >^,,^<

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Ooo what a cutie! Love his stripes!

Marilia said...

=)

Brian's Home Blog said...

He is also one very cool tabby!

Unknown said...

Dearest Sassy,
Can yopu PLEASE interview Kozmo for Hot Man Cats? He thinks he is hot. Callie thinks he is hot and he is depressed that all these other Man Cats has been said they is hot (and has the badge) and he don't/He is DRIVING ME WACKY!!!!
Thanks yous Sassy
Kisses
Nellie
PS - Please don't tell Kozmo me sent this email

Gigi said...

Hello my sweet girls, especially Darling Sassy, So I hear tell you are going to the Ball with my Buddy Austin--that lucky Dawg. I can't wait to see how beauteous you look -- and Callie too. The Human has not been so good about visiting lately--I have administered the SPOD (Smacky Paws of Doom) so I hope she'll improve soon! XOXOXO