Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Songs With Callie: What A Wonderful World

Kitties, given what happened this week with the tornadoes, and the blessing of no damage to our home, I wanted to sing a happy, upbeat song today.  I choose Louis Armstrong's "What A Wonderful World", with just a few changes!  Everyone sing along now:


I see ‘nip of green, fresh grass too
I see them grow, for me and you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

I see treats of tuna and bowls of crunchies
Our house is unharmed, we are blessed
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

Remember to Sing Loud, Sing Long and Sing Often!

13 comments:

Brian said...

I love it, that is a purrfect message!

Hannah and Lucy said...

What a great song choice.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Kjelle Bus said...

WHAAAT AAAA WOOONDERFUUUL WOOORLD !
Wish you a Happy Easter :)

Nerissa said...

When are you gonna cut an album? Let me know, okay?

The Cat From Hell said...

Dear Callie
That is a GREAT song! me loves it!
Kisses
Nellie

Eric and Flynn said...

We're singing!What a wonderful worlddddd oh yeahhhhhhhhh.

Sparkle said...

I think all us kitties can sing along today!

The Island Cats said...

We love singing this song!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Aw Callie, That's your best song yet. We singed along too!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

You've got a standing ovation from us!!

Have I ever mentioned that I love the way you hold your back paw in the 'singing' picture?? too cute!

Oskar said...

Great song! You have a real gift.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

What a songstress you are! Nice to have a new neighbor down the road a piece! We live close to DFW airport. Tornados didn't get us, a bunch of rain did tho. Hey, sing more for us! :)

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Hoppy Easter, Efurrybuddy, Feline and Human alike! ♥ ♥ ♥