Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Trouble's Tall Tales: Trouble Goes Shopping For A Mattress

Kitties, yesterday while I was watching TV and idly cleaning my furs, I saw a commercial advertising mattresses.  Well, I know as a cat, quality of sleep is very important, plus since I am now a STAR, I need my beauty sleep.  I decided Mommie needed a new mattress.  So, off I went shopping. 

At the first store I stopped at, the salesperson asked me “whats your sleep number?” I didn’t particularly think that was any of his business, but I told him that on a good day, I sleep number was about 18 hours.  He said that, no I didn’t understand, if I got on the display bed, HE would tell me my number.  WELL!  He obviously has not heard that I already have a boy cat friend!  I quickly left. 
Next I went to a store that featured “pillow top” mattresses.  I did not stay there long.  This concept did not make sense to me at all.  If I want a nice squishy top on my mattress, I just have to jump on the bed and get on Mommie’s stomach – it is very squishy!

After those two failed stores, I decided what I really need to do is talk Mommie into getting a water bed.  I mean think about it – if you wake up in the middle of the night thirsty, all you have to do is extend a claw and presto! – instant water fountain!

5 comments:

Sparkle said...

I think the concept of sleeping and not having to get up to have a drink of water is awesome! All beds should have that function!

Shaggy and Scout said...

We have a water bed! Mom & Dad have had it since the 80's.....!
We love napping on it!

The Island Cats said...

Oh yeah...a water bed sounds like an excellent idea!

The Cat From Hell said...

Dear Sweet Pea,
I would sleep on any bed that had you on it! Nellie let me see your post in the ~pose~
I have printed it off and it is in my hideout where I sleep at night!
Your Sweet Ba Boo

The Cat From Hell said...

Thanks yous for stopping by and purraying for me! me is feeling better, but me is far from 100%. Me is sure me is so good from alls the Purrayers and Good wishes and love from my friends.
Thanks yous Callie and Sassy!
Kisses
Nellie