Thursday, May 17, 2012

Nicknames

Kitties,  Sorry that I have not been posting and commenting as often as usual.  Mommie says that she has been dealing with "Real Life".  As if anything is more important than MY Needs...Really!!

I saw on Nellie's and Kozmo's Blog (sometimes I like to just go over there and look at the pictures of my Sweet Ba-Boo) that Sarge is having a Nickname event.  For this event we should list all of the nicknames all humans call us (and believe me, Mommie comes up with some doozies) and let the readers select their favorites thru the comments.  So here it goes:

Callie:  Of course everyone knows my main nickname, "Trouble", but here are some lesser known ones: 

Calla Wow-Wow (in the way of J-Wow on Jersey Shore)
Cal-Cal
Sweet Pea (thanks to my handsome and brave boyfriend, Kozmo)
Monster






On Sassy, my favorite nickname is of course "Lard Butt", but Mommie says I have to play nice (BORING!), so here are her "other" nicknames:

Sassy Maria
Sassy Girl
Sweet Sassy
Sass-Sass



Which ones are your favorites?

6 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

I like Sweet Pea and Sassy Maria!

The Island Cats said...

We like Calla Wow-Wow...and Sassy Girl!

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Know what? I have an auntie named Sweet Pea! That's her real name and everything. I never met her though 'cause she went to live with a good friend of my peep #1 when she was still a kitten and my aunties are six years older than me.

Gigi said...

I vote for Monster, ha ha meow!

And we think your Mom should call your sisfur Sassy-frass!!!

Laura and Taffeta Rose said...

We like Spitty's idea for Sassy! Sorry, Callie, but Trouble suits you.

Laura & Taffy

Unknown said...

Dearest Sweet Pea,
I like Sweet Pea! I think it suits you to a P!
And Sassy, I like Sass-Sass
Kisses
Your sweet Ba-Boo