Monday, July 23, 2012

Awards!! We Got Them!

Kitties - Sassy here.  Callie and I have been very blessed lately.  We have received not one, but two awards lately!  First we received the Blog On Fire Award from Ayla, Iza and Marley of Mark's Mews.  Unfortunately due to CatOlympics posting duties, we were not able to post about it until today.   Then today, I, Sassy - not Callie - was given this award by the Great and Mighty Spitty.


With this award, we are supposed to list up to eight unusual things about us.  Mommie is not sure that she can think of eight things, but here are some. 
  1. Callie - like Spitty, I do not like treats.  Mommie has tried freeze dried, temptations, greenies - every kind.  Just do not like them!
  2. Sassy - well, I like treats, but my tummy does not!  So our house is pretty much a treat free zone. 
  3. Callie - I love it when strangers come to our house.  I say the more people to love me!  I am not afraid of anybody.
  4. Sassy - I hate strangers.  And by strangers, I mean anyone I have seen in the last hour.  Really, I would rather just stay under the bed. 
  5. Callie - I love the shred paper into as small of pieces as possible.  Then spread the pieces around as far as possible.  Mommie does not understand this is cutting edge decor.
We are also supposed to pass this award on to other bloggers, but Mommie has been looking around and it seems that most blogs have already received it.  If you have not - please consider it passed on to you!

12 comments:

Random Felines said...

concats on the award....those were great things to learn!!

Gigi said...

#4? Sassy, I am SO there with you on this. In fact, if I could get the Human to move out and find her own place, that would be good.

Willow said...

Concats those Moms do not understand the paper art concept, but it is best to keep showing them what it adds to the house.

Unknown said...

Me always loves to reads more about my friends! Kozmo says he LOVES treats and he will eat all the ones yous don't
Kisses
Nellie

Sparkle said...

Concatulations on your award! Sassy, Boodie is like you regarding visitors, while Binga is more like Callie. I wait for a while after a visitor arrives before I make my entrance, but I don't like humans getting too familiar with me.

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Congratulations on your awards! Meow-Me and Tutu are the only ones who are "people friendly". But treats? Ohhhhhh....everycat here loves treats!

CATachresis said...

Well done on your award guys :) Callie you should shred the strangers for Sassy! If you don't feel like it then I'm round there like a massed particle of the hadron collider to sort them out for you❤❤❤

Random Felines said...

we gived you an award as well: http://randomfelines.blogspot.com/2012/07/an-award.html

Marilia said...

ConCats to the award!!!!!!!!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Congratulations on your award! And well done on the list, we like knowing more about you!

Oui Oui said...

Concsts on your award! I don;t like treats either. The other kitties here do. And MMM doesn't recognize the sound of the treats being opened. That comes with being a street cat, I guess.

Kwee Cats and Art said...

Wow! That's a really hot award...hee-hee! Concatulations!