With this award, we are supposed to list up to eight unusual things about us. Mommie is not sure that she can think of eight things, but here are some.
- Callie - like Spitty, I do not like treats. Mommie has tried freeze dried, temptations, greenies - every kind. Just do not like them!
- Sassy - well, I like treats, but my tummy does not! So our house is pretty much a treat free zone.
- Callie - I love it when strangers come to our house. I say the more people to love me! I am not afraid of anybody.
- Sassy - I hate strangers. And by strangers, I mean anyone I have seen in the last hour. Really, I would rather just stay under the bed.
- Callie - I love the shred paper into as small of pieces as possible. Then spread the pieces around as far as possible. Mommie does not understand this is cutting edge decor.