Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday Musings With Sassy: Nip vs Silvervine

Kitties - For today's musings I would like to discuss two of my favorite things in the world - 'nip and silvervine!  And of course, the eternal question:  which is best? 

There is the divine newbie - silvervine.  That sweet powder of delight. 

 
Or the old all time favorite - 'Nip.  The green leaf of joy! 
 
 


Which do I like best?  I don't know, I think I may need to do several more taste testings!

(notice the slightly unfocused eyes - clearly she has already been taste testing!)

12 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Now that's my idea of a grand time!!! Hey, love that header!

Mariodacat said...

Woohoo - nothing like being stoned on either pal.

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

I think you should test and test and TEST! Only way to be sure. Can never test either nip or vine, enough, I should think. purrs

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Oh boy, now that's some taste testing we'd like to do over here! Be sure to let us know what conclusions you come to, if any!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I haven't decided either, Sassy - oh, and I'm trying to decide between three - nip, silvervine AND valerian! Oh, and there is also honeysuckle. I swear, a kitty's work is never done!

Katnip Lounge said...

heh heh...now THERE'S some fun research...

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We'd like to be in on that research! MOL!

CATachresis said...

Don't worry Sassy my sweet, help is on it's way very soon xoxoxox

Love Austin :)

da tabbies o trout towne said...

sassy....nothin better N bein buzzard up on silvervine ore nip; less it be 65 plates fulla flounder mackerull N trout...ore sacks oh looze 50's N 100's !!!

:)

The Island Cats said...

We agree, several more taste tests are in order before you can give an honest opinion. And if you need some help, let us know. ;)

Cathy Keisha said...

I am a Vine girl all the way!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Wait a minute. Silvervine? Dad!!!!