Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sexy Ladycats of the Blogosphere: Milita

Kitties - This week's Sexy Ladycat of the Blogosphere is Milita of the Fur Everywhere Blog.  But mencats better be on your best behavior - this ladycat comes with a protective older brother!

What makes you a sexy ladycat?  What do you think is your sexiest feature?     I’m beautiful and confident. While all of me is sexy, I think my piercing blue Siamese eyes are my best feature.

 
When did you first discover you were a Sexy Ladycat?     I always knew I was special, but I didn’t think I realized how sexy I was until everyone who came to visit me told me how gorgeous I am.

Describe your perfect mancat.  Does your brother help introduce you to mancats?     My perfect mancat is one who loves to snuggle me; I could be hugged all day long! He would also be friendly, protective, and give mes all the attention I deserves.  My brother is very protective of me, so any mancat who wants to take me out must get his approval first. J
 
How do you show a mancat you are interested?  Do you have a pickup line?     If I’m interested in a mancat, I let him lay next to me and snuggle me. I might even offer to share some of my stinky goodies with him at dinnertime!


What should a mancat do to impress you?     He should shower me with compliments. Then he should share his noms with me. What would really impress me is if a mancat ignores all the other ladycats when he’s around me.

What would be a perfect date for a mancat to take you on?     A perfect date would include enjoying lots of yummy stinky fishes together and then gazing out at the stars while we snuggle. I miss the stars - we can’t see any from our window here in the city.
 
Do you have a special mancat in your life?  Are you open to being contacted by the any of the many handsome mancats of the blogosphere?     I don’t currently have any special mancat in my life, but I would be open to going out with any mancats who can get my brother’s approval!

 
So mencats - are you ready to brave her big brother for a date with this beautiful ladycat?

11 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

It was nice learning more about Milita! She sounds very sweet AND sexy!

Mariodacat said...

Swoon! You are gorgeous sweetie.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Milita is so lovely!

AnnStaub said...

Milita is such a beautiful lady cat! Hope Carmine isn't too hard on her fanciers!

CATachresis said...

*thud*

>^oo^<

Hiya Sassy ;)

Hannah and Lucy said...

It's great to learn more about you Milita - we would like to be able to introduce you to some sexy mancats but they seem to be in short supply!!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Katie Isabella said...

Milita, tou are a beauty indeed and you are a lot like me in your wishes for the right nmancat. Now I am taken, Boomie is my mancat and he is polite and gentle and giving. He has brofurs...maybe you should get to know him and his family?

da tabbies o trout towne said...

my stars milita you ARE a gorgeous gal.... welcome to the sexy lady cats club....we simply must swap beauty tips sometime...hugs to you girl from dai$y, =^..*=

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hay ther sexy milita....we iz a couple oh doods who iz total lee inta fishin... sew if ewe wood like a date; we can catch de fish then seer em up on de grill, watch sum garfield on dee vee & dee then like catch sum star gazin while snackin on left over fish that bee seered on de grill

;) wink wink....

N tell yur brother we just had sum thin in R eyes ther !!!!

boomer N tuna

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Oh la la !
Milita you sure are one gorgeous ladycat <3

Timmy Tomcat said...

Meow my lady you sure are one Sexy Lady-Cat

Unknown said...

Wowzers! Kozmo just passed out! What is it with Kozmo and Austin?
Kisses
Nellie