Friday, May 17, 2013

Whoa....What a Party!!

Kitties - Callie here.  As I am sure everyone knows, Nellie of the Cat From Hell blog recently turned 15!  And boy, did my Sweet Ba-Boo, her brofur, Kozmo throw her a great party! Sassy and I are still recovering.  And don't ever let anyone tell you 15 is old - that Nellie danced everyone under the table!  She was still going strong when we left! 

Here is a picture of me before the party with my NEW tiara. 
 
And here I am afterwards
 



And I don't know exactly what happened with Sassy....I just know it involved Austin, a big catnip plant that is no more and a great-now-I-have-the-munchies Shrimp eating contest!
 


9 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

It was a great party and I can see you all enjoyed it.

Unknown said...

Oh Callie!
Me was up at the crack of dawn the next day to does my yoga and me was surprised at hows many cats (and Dogs and Guinea pigs and Bunnies) was sleeping on all the extra beds Mommy put out! Then, after Yoga, mes and Larry (the Sasquatch) and Seamus (the leprechaun)mades everybody breakfast! Kozmo did not crawls out from the bushes until NOON! What did yous do to him?
He has been sighing and mumbling and talking about yous ever since...
Me is happy yous had a good time and me is so happy that Sassy did not has hissy fits when mes and Austin did the SALSA!
Kisses
Nellie

Unknown said...

Some kittys need "the hair of the dog" now :)

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

That WAS a really awesome party!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Wow, you two look totally partied out!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

We were at the pawty too and are STILL recovering from all the dancing and playtime AND delicious yummies!

CATachresis said...

Hey Callie, did yer haf to spill the beans?? I would be FURious if I could remember anything!!!!

Hiya Sassy ;) xoxoxox

Gigi said...

Hi darling girls, especially Sassy...so I see you have won over the Handsome Austin with your drug-dealing ways, ha ha meow! Good job--just don't forget about your loyal royal who still loves you, my sweet! XOXOXO

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

What a GREAT idea! Eatin' nip before an all-you-can eat contest! Gonna get myself entered in one. purrs