Kitties, as you may know, my favorite hobby is annoying Sassy. I have decided to share my knowledge. Feel free to try out any of these tricks on your brofurs or sisfurs.
For purposes of this article, I use the pronoun “she” since I only have a sisfur – but these tricks would work just as well with a brofur!)
1. Wait until she is asleep, then wake her up to ask if she is asleep.
2. Splash water in her dry food bowl, then watch her try to figure out why her food is mushy.
3. Sprinkle hot pepper on her favorite mousie toy, then watch as she rolls around trying to wipe the taste out of her mouth.
4. Hide her ESS, but when she asks if you have seen it, say of course, its right there – don’t you see it? Oh, no, poor Sassy!
5. Copy a random picture off of the internet of a boy kitty, send her an email from anonymous server saying that you are an admirer. Then sit back and enjoy watching as she tries to figure out who he is.
6. Wait until Mommie has left the house to go shopping, then tell her that Mommie told you she was going to pick up your new “Brofur”.
7. Sign her up to receive junk mail from AARC (American Association of Retired Cats).