Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday Song with Callie

Around here it is always "No Trouble, Be Good Trouble, blah, blah, blah...."  I would like to dedicate this song to my Mommie.  It used to be called "Here's a Quarter, Call Someone Who Cares" by Travis Tritt.  The new and improved song is "Here's a Quarter, Call Some Cat Who Cares" by ME!


You say “No Trouble, stop scratching the couch”,
 “No Trouble, stop climbing the cabinets”
And you say you’d be happy if I could behave for few minutes
Well, here’s a quarter, call some cat who cares

Call Sassy, who’ll listen and might give a darn ‘cause she’s a goody two shoes
Don’t you come ‘round here handin’ me none of your rules
Here’s a quarter call some cat who cares

Well, I love you dearly Mommie, but a cat gotta play, I have fun,
But the fact is your rules are boring and I don’t want to be a good kitty,
So call Sassy, who’ll listen and might give a darn, ‘cause she’s a goody two shoes
Here’s a quarter call some cat who cares.


Remember to Sing Loud, Sing  Long and Sing Often

7 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

I love your Friday tunes, bravo!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Callie, an excellent rendition!
Bravo!

Katnip Lounge said...

Mommy says your Mom should save the quarter, cuz NO kitty cares! She says we're all "naughty".
What-ever.

Gigi said...

Callie, We loves your songs, even though my Human has not listened to a new band since 1974. It's sooooo sad.

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

What a true talent!

Unknown said...

Dear Callie and Sassy,
Thanks yous for stopping by and leaving purrs for my Daddy. Me has come to tells yous that he is home and he is feeling so much better. Me knows it is the power of the purr!
Kisses
Nellie

Oui Oui said...

Sing it, baby, sing it!