Thursday, December 15, 2011

Friday Song With Callie

This week's song is by some old band called The Beatles. They were famous a long, long time ago.   They must have been almost as good of songwriters as I am 'cause I did not have to improve upon their song much. The song I am singing today used to be called "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" but is now called "I Wanna Hold Your Paw". 


Oh, yeah, let me meow something
I think you’ll understand
When I meow that something
I wanna hold your paw
I wanna hold your paw
I wanna hold you paw

Oh, please say to me
You’ll let me be your cat
And please, say to me

You’ll let me hold your paw
Now let me hold your paw
I wanna hold your paw

Remember to Sing Loud, Sing Long and Sing Often!

3 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Thanks for the tune, we are all singing along here!!!

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Mama is old. She remembers the song when it first was sung....We are singing!!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Another great rendition!
We've been catching up on your posts...what a week!