Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I Would Like To Clear Something Up

I got something shocking in the mail today.  It was a reminder from the V-E-T about my annual examination.  Now, I knew this was coming up, that was not the shocker.  The card from the V-E-T said that starting this year, due to my "age" I would need a "senior"cat exam!  I am only seven years old!  That does not make me a senior cat, that makes me an "experienced" cat.



Trouble has been having a field day with this.  She is even planning a special "Senior Sassy" song for Friday.  Sheesh, little sisters.  Mommie, are you sure I can't put the bitey on her?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yous is just a baby! Me is 14! Me knows me is a senior, but at 7 - yous still a baby!
Kissses
Nellie

Random Felines said...

we vote for the bitey.....the v-e-t says some of us is seniors too, but mom will only admit it about Maestro and he is now 17

Brian's Home Blog said...

Tell your sister I am sorry, but she deserves the bitey for that one, but bite easy!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Since they consider you a senior, be sure to ask for your senior discount! teeheehee!

Sparkle said...

How bogus - it's kind of like the way humans get insulted when they get the AARP card in the mail! And yeah, you SHOULD ask for a senior discount!

Gigi said...

SENIOR??? As if! *I* am seven (or possibly 8, my lame-o Human cannot remember!) and *I* am barely a freshman!

There better not be any rude songs on Furiday!

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Senior?? I am more than twice your age!!! You are definitely young! Goodness, I'm almost three times!! NO RUDE FRIDAY SONGS! You hear???