Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday Songs by Callie

Today's song (which may get me killed yet!) is a redo of the Human's New Year Song "Auld Lang Syne".  My version of it is called "Old Senior Sassy".  For those of you who may not have seen Sassy's early post, she received a post card from the V-E-T this week about her "senior" exam.  Being the sweet and loving sisfur I am, I might have mentioned this to her a FEW times....


Could Old Senior Sassy remember squat,
And now needs reading glasses.
For this song she will surely swat,  
Hide from Old Senior Sassy.

Old Senior Sassy, she's an antique,
From Old Senior Sassy
We’ll hear the bones a creaking,
It's Old Senior Sassy.



(Oops, need to close the song now, Sassy is walking this way and she is not wearing her happy face!)

Remember to Sing Loud, Sing Long and Sing Often!

8 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

We are singing here!!! Happy New Year everyone!!!

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Hmmmph. Sassy, if you need help wrassling and whapping I'm here!
And Callie better stay hidden for a few days....

The Island Cats said...

Haha! You better watch out or Sassy might whap you!

Katnip Lounge said...

ha ha ha!!! We are gonna sing this, and change the names a little bit...then RUN!

Gigi said...

Ha ha ha ha! Uh-oh, I better not laff too loud because I guess I'm a senior myself--as if!!!

Hi furiends, Come by my blog to get your Awardie!
Furry Happy New Year!

Oui Oui said...

Happy New Year's, friends! Hope you have a fabulous 2012!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Heh Heh......another great rendition!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Followed a link from Sassy, oh my gosh, love the songs!
Happy New Year!