Saturday, December 31, 2011

Thank You Spitty



The Mommie here: 

Before I started my blog a couple of months ago, I spend almost a year lurking on other blogs, wishing that I could do something that entertaining.  One of my favorite sites to visit during this "lurking" time was spittyspeaks.blogspot.com.  I was thrilled to find out today that Spitty had awarded me the Liebster Blog award.  Yes, I have received this award before, but as a new blogger, I love the awards, especially from someone whose blog I have admired.

Alot of blogs have already received this award.  I do not believe the five blogs I am nominating have, but if so, please forgive the repeat.


1.  rumble-bum.blogspot.com  The adventures of Diego and Rumbles.  Technically speaking, they have way more than the 200 or less followers, but I love their blog, so I am being a rebel and bending the rules! (Plus Callie has just a little bit of a crush on Diego, but don't tell her I told on her)

2. keas-fur-family.blogspot.com  Fuzzy Tales.  We are hoping that they will continue visiting as time allows.

3. corycattalks.blogspot.com  They were kind enough to give me alot of encouragement when I started.
4.  fortypaws.blogspot.com  Fellow Dallas residents - we Texans have to stick together!
5. maxthequiltcat.blogspot.com  They throw a great New Years Eve party!

7 comments:

Forty Paws said...

Oh! Thank you for the award! We will post it on Monday!

Luf, Us


PeeeEssss. Our blog name doesn't have an s in blogspot.

Luf, Us again

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

OMC!! Thank you so much!! What a great award!

I hope you've had an excellent new year... that Diego wanted me to tell you that he sends some BIG smoochies (I suspect his smoochies will taste like ham- just a warning ;))

Fuzzy Tales said...

Thank you for the award and congrats on receiving it yourselves. :-)

A very happy new year to you all...And yes, we'll still visit, but the mom's going to try a couple of days a week instead of trying for five days, which seems impossible right now. LOL.

Gigi said...

Oh Yay! I am so happy you liked your award (even if it's not your first time, MOL!!) Thanks for the compliments--you make Spitty blush ;-)

Happy New Year! ♥♥♥♥

Katnip Lounge said...

That Spitty is quite a kitty, isn't he! CONCATULATIONS on your award...

And..

Happy New Year! Here's to a reasonably healthy and happy 2012--remember to take joy in the everyday things.

Love from The Lounge Kats

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Happy New Year to all of you!

HH and The Boys said...

Thank you so much for the award. What a wonderful thing. So sorry I am slow picking it up. We have been resting up from the party. Lots of naps needed over here.

I'm gonna post it tomorrow, so stop by if you get the chance..... Again... thank you thank you thank you.... (that's one from each of us).

pawhugs, Max, Bugsy and Knuckles...