Thursday, December 22, 2011

Oh, Wow, I Got Awarded!

A very big thank you to  brandi at sweetladycat.blogspot.com for awarding me the Liebster Award.



As a very new blogger, it is so easy to wonder if I am doing this right or if maybe I should be doing it this way or maybe that way.... getting an award like this makes it worthwhile! 

I know that the next step is to award this to five other bloggers.  Only problem is that since I am so new to the blogging world, I don't know many blogs, the few that I follow have already received this award.  So, Mommie does not know this yet, but over the holidays she is going to help us go to Catblogosphere.com and other places to find some worthy sites.  We will blog about our selections after we have cracked the whip over Mommie. 

Again, many thanks to brandi!

5 comments:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Well done my dear!!!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Congrats to you, and you deserve it, you ARE doing the right things fur sure!

Unknown said...

Concatulations! Yous guys deserves it! Blogging is fun! By the wat, stop by and wish Kozmo a happy Gotcha Day!
Kisses
Nellie

Unknown said...

Concatulations! Yous guys deserves it! Blogging is fun! By the wat, stop by and wish Kozmo a happy Gotcha Day!
Kisses
Nellie

Oui Oui said...

Concatulations friends! We know how you feel, we've only been blogging a couple months ourselves. Its hard getting started! The mom thinks she should just do it for herself, but she's afraid she is just boring! Merry Christmas!