The Mommie here:
Before I started my blog a couple of months ago, I spend almost a year lurking on other blogs, wishing that I could do something that entertaining. One of my favorite sites to visit during this "lurking" time was spittyspeaks.blogspot.com. I was thrilled to find out today that Spitty had awarded me the Liebster Blog award. Yes, I have received this award before, but as a new blogger, I love the awards, especially from someone whose blog I have admired.
Alot of blogs have already received this award. I do not believe the five blogs I am nominating have, but if so, please forgive the repeat.
1. rumble-bum.blogspot.com The adventures of Diego and Rumbles. Technically speaking, they have way more than the 200 or less followers, but I love their blog, so I am being a rebel and bending the rules! (Plus Callie has just a little bit of a crush on Diego, but don't tell her I told on her)
2. keas-fur-family.blogspot.com Fuzzy Tales. We are hoping that they will continue visiting as time allows.
3. corycattalks.blogspot.com They were kind enough to give me alot of encouragement when I started.
4. fortypaws.blogspot.com Fellow Dallas residents - we Texans have to stick together!
5. maxthequiltcat.blogspot.com They throw a great New Years Eve party!