For Spitty’s award, Sassy was supposed to name seven things she thinks about, but Callie is pouting because, contrary to popular opinion she does think, so Mommie is going to let Sassy list four things and Callie three things.
Sassy’s four deep thoughts:
1. Strangers. Was that a stranger I heard at the door? What if a stranger comes into the house? How long can I stay under the bed to avoid strangers? Will Mommie slide me some food under the bed if the stranger is rude enough to stay the night?
2. Treats. I love treats. Unfortunately, Mommie has discovered that treats upset my tummy, so no more treats. (sigh) I miss them so….
3. Brushing. I love to have Mommie brush my furs. This is a good thing since I am a medium long haired cat. I can usually con Mommie into three or four brushes a day!
4. The Spotted Airhead. What is she up to? Is she going to try to get me to play with her again today? Am I going to have to hear about Kozmo again? Is she eating my food – I am pretty sure that last crunch sounded like it came from my bowl.....
Callie’s three deep thoughts:
1. Kozmo, My Sweet Ba-Boo. He is so handsome. His black furs are so shiny. He is so smart. Is he thinking about me? Will he like it if I wear my furs this way? I wonder how many mousies he has caught today?
2. Messing with Sassy’s Mind. This is sooooo much fun! Sometimes I will tell her that someone is coming over, just to watch her dive under the bed (hehe!) or eat something out of her bowl!
3. Singing. What can I say, the public has spoken!We are also supposed to pass this award along, but it seems to have already made the rounds of the blogs Mommie follows. If you have not already received it, feel free to claim it!
And now, Spitty, this picture is just for you!
ConCats on the award kitties. Can't say anymore, just swooning at the pic of Sassy and hoping that my bro, The Spitster treats her well!!! >^,,^<
That is a lovely picture of you Sassy.
Concats on your award.
I sure enjoyed your thoughts! Congrats on a very nice award!
Congrats on your award!! And don't worry about those other ones. We've gotten awards and our airhead mom forgets to do posts on them and then she forgets who gave them to us. Sheesh! It's her job to remember these things and she fails miserably!
EXCELLENT things to think about daily, I think. Very well done! Bravo!!! purrs
Callie! There is NO picture of you! I think about you all the time and I would give you all the mouses I catch! (only one today - too hot)
Your sweet Ba-Boo
WHEW!!!! CALLIE!! How sultry and secksay!
Concatulations on the award, Sassy - I hope you are not too bummed out you had to share it with Callie!
We're with uyou on the stranger thing. Next time, come hide under our bed with us. Plenty of space!
Congratulations! Love love love the things you think about! Sorry about the missing treats, Sassy.. That really stinks like dog breath!
Psst, we was one of the ones that gived you an awardie! See it here if you want: http://celestialkitties.blogspot.com/2012/07/we-gots-awardie.html
Sassy! OMC--gasp! Honestly, you are beyond stunning here. This will be posted on Spitty's Wall of Fame for sure. And I LUFFED reading about your 4 things--I completely identify with #1. It was nice of you to share with Callie, Sassy XOXOXOX
Concats on your award - Callie watch out you are getting Spitty all hot and bothered!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
Post a Comment