Thursday, November 24, 2011

Friday's Song by Callie

Today’s song is a shout out for all of you kitties that have woofies in your family.  Man, I feel your pain.  The song was originally by the Beatles called “You Say Goodbye, I Say Hello”.  Before I improved upon it of course!  It is now called “You say Bark-Bark, I Say Meow”.

You say yip, I say meow
You say play and I say go away, away, away
Oh hiss
You say bark-bark and I say meow, meow, meow
I don’t know why you say bark-bark
I say meow, meow, meow
I don’t know why you say bark-bark
I say meow, meow, meow

Why, why, why, why, why
Do you say bark-bark, bark
I say meow, meow, meow
MEOW   M E O W
MMMEEEEOOOOWWW!



And remember to Sing this LOUD, Sing it LONG, and Sing it OFTEN!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Me is going to sing this ALL night!
Kisses
Nellie

Oui Oui said...

Sing it, kitty! What talent you have! We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We scored HAM!

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Btu, but, I like my woofie friends! Oh, well, I guess I'll join in too. But I better explain what I am doing when Maggie comes to visit. Wait. She can do the "bark bark"!

Gigi said...

My Human is SO OLD and SUCH A BEATLES FAn that she recognized your song before she even read the title in the paragraph above, ha ha ha. I think this is much superior to the original!

Brian's Home Blog said...

I will join in the sing-a-long too!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Wow, you sure have the vocals for singing! Way to go.
Hey, the Tabby Club Cat is waiting for your photo so we can process your request to join. If the vet says you are a tabby then I say it's a go. Plus you look like a tabby to me.