Since this award is "beautiful", you know I, Callie am going to handle this. I supposed to tell you 7 things about me (and okay Ol' Lard Butt Sassy also). Lets see:
- While Sassy is scared of the sucky monster, I kind of like it. I hope to one day hop on board and ride it down the street. What? It is like a convertible....
- When Mommie brings in a 'Nip leaf for us, Sassy plays with her. Not me - I just swallow the whole thing down. Party in my tummy!
- While Sassy has just a plain ol' meow, mine is high pitched (although Mommie uses the word "grating" - I don't know what that means - beautiful maybe??
- Even though Sassy rolls her eyes every time I mention my Sweet Ba-Boo, Kozmo, I think that really she is jealous and wants to have a boycat friend herself. I see her secretly re-reading certain mencats blogs over again.
- I do not like it when Mommie plays kissie face with me! No kisses!
- One of my new nicknames is "the Callister" - I don't know what this means - ask crazy Mommie.
- Sassy could be on the Olympic Pouting Team. Actually, I kind of admire her most excellent pouting skills.
As usual, Mommie doesn't know of anyone has has not already received this award, she is just going to say, if you haven't, feel free to award it to yourself!
You want to ride on the sucky monster??? Are you mad!! We run a mile when we see it coming.
WHAT?!?!? RIDE on it? YIKES! We all duck and cover under the bed when that think comes to visit. YOu are SO brave!!
PS. We live in Irving--and our town didn't sign up for the skeeter spray. We'll see how it continues to go here.
Callie, I eat my nip leaves too. Yep...a party in my tummy. I like that!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! But I must ask... you 'like' the vacuum? Really? Oh... wow... May the purrs be with you.
Callie, you are either insanely brave or bravely insane, where the vacuum cleaner is concerned.
Congratulations on your award! Love the facts!
Dearest Sweet Pea,
You rock my world! I am afraid of the sucky monster! (I must admit that Queen Penelope is not!) I hung on every word you wrote and I am the happiest man cat in the world that you are my girl friend!
Want to take the tunnel to go hunt mice with me in the backyard tomorrow?
Your Sweet BaBoo!
Concatulations on your award! I agree with you 100% about the NO KISSING!
I take issue with you over calling sweet Sassy Ol Lard Butt!!! She just has voluptuous and well proportioned furs!!! Methinks yous a bit jealous ;) ConCats on your award :)) >^,,^<
Oooo... I wonder if she keeps reading MY blog... *looking alluring*
conga ratz sassy N callie on yur awesum award....perch all around !!!
Concats to the award!
FaRADaY: Allie will join Sassy on the Olympic Pouting Tea--- OWW! ALLIE! Quit hitting me!
Maxwell: I, uh...don't mind the sucky thing either....
Post a Comment