Nerissa, you are a Hot Mancat of the Blogosphere. Your many ladycat fans want to know:
1. What do you think is your most handsome mancat feature? Well, I’ve got that cute little beauty mark on my chin. The peep says it’s the secret to my kittenish charm. I think she might be right.
2. Describe your perfect ladycat. My perfect ladycat is one who reads my blog and tells me that she likes it, even if she doesn’t. Who laughs at my jokes even when she thinks they aren’t funny. Who repeats the words I’ve invented, helping me to get them into the next version of Websters or whatever. Who doesn’t complain about my addiction to the nip. And who leaves me a little cream in the saucer even if she does get there first.
3. What would be your idea of a perfect date? I’ve only ever been on one date and that was taking LBK to anipalprom. It was pretty much perfect. The only thing that would have made it more perfect was if I hadn’t ended up in Twitmo for tweeting too much. Oh that twitter jail. MOUSES!
4. What is your best pickup line with the ladycats? Hmmm…. I don’t think I have one. I just smile at the ladies and purr a lot.
5. What advice would you give to the ladycats out there who would like to snag a hot mancat like you? Well, I love the nip and pretty much anyone who has nip, will catch my eye. I think a lot of us hot mancats are into the nip. And whatever you do, don’t snicker at us if we have a bit too much of the stuff. I mean there’s nothing wrong with enjoying a little nip, right?
6. What advice would you give to all the hot mancat wannabes out there? One thing I’ve had a hard time overcoming is the fact that my ol’ peep gave me a girls’ name. It’s a real disability when meeting the ladies, you know? Get yourself a manly name and if you don’t have that, a manly nickname will suffice. My BFF Herman came up with the name Niss for me and that works for me.