Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday Musings With CALLIE, Not Ol' Thunderbutt Sassy

Kitties - Sassy is always soooo superior on Mondays because of her "musings" like she is some kind of brain trust!  So today I stole Monday musings from her just to show her that she is not the only deep thinker along here. 

Here are some of the deep thoughts that consume me on a daily basis: 

"Diamonds are a girls best friend"  - - well duh!  Who is stupid enough to doubt that!?! (Plus I look so good in sparklies!) 

"Does this fur make my butt look big?"  When a girlcat is lucky enough to have a handsome boycat friend like Kozmo, she must always look her best!

"Wearing spotted fur with stripes?"  Fashion forward or fashion disaster?

See....I don't know why Sassy insists on calling me the Spotted Airhead.......

16 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

More like the Speckly Paw Mensa Cat!

The Island Cats said...

Here's our deep thought, Callie. How are you managing to sleep in that crazy position?? :)

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

I wear spots and stripes together all the time. It's a very in look, I think. I also that think that you are NOT an airhead, at all. purrs

Cathy Keisha said...

Those are some deep thoughts. I wouldn't go the stripes and spots route but I do look stunning in anything.

Ivan from WMD said...

Did you hear my mom SQUEE! at those toes??

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Thank you for your kind purrs to Michico, she gets better!! :)

And this is an amazing photo, how do you make that pose!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

You look perfectly fashionable to me, Callie!

Gigi said...

Um, yeah, airhead.

Oh, Sassy? You are the PURRFECT size. You are so beautifuls I cannot even describe it in words!! That was a terrible song Callie sang Furiday and I hope you whapped her like the little hussy she is.

XOXOXOXOXO have a good Tuesday, my Darling Sassy!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

This pic...well, it is...uh,oh...ah heck...SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!

CATachresis said...

Callie, I don't want to be picky, but when Sassy sashays into a room, mere mortal boycats like me and the Spitster go all weak at the knees! So cut it out going on about lard butt.

PeeEss you look pretty good though in a bling bling girlie sort of way ;)

Brian's Home Blog said...

Well I think you are very wise indeed!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

callie, diamonds ARE a gals best friend.. followed closely behind by cash, sapphires, emeralds, rubies, pearls, more cash and cash

hugs from dai$y =^..*=

Unknown said...

Callie! Sweet Pea!! You are the prettiest girl cat! I think your sister is just a little jealous.
Kisses
Your Sweet Ba-Boo

Timmy Tomcat said...

Have to admit there is no air noted!
Very low pressure

Katie Isabella said...

Oh sweetie, NO way you are an airhead. Spotted or otherwise. I do like knowing your deepest thoughts you shared there. XXXOOO

Anonymous said...

Spotted Airhead!...'talk to the paw(s) Sassy!

The guys at a number of cats xxx