Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sexy Ladycats of the Blogosphere: DAI$Y

Kitties - Sassy here.  Welcome to the premiere Sexy Ladycats of the Blogosphere column.  Our special guest today is Ms. Dai$y of Da Tabbies of Trout Towne blog.  She has the perfect Sexy Ladycat attitude - sassy and she knows it.  I plan to throughly study this column.  I think I need to learn how to amp up my sexy, since apparently Welsh cats suffer from severe commitment issues!

Okay, mencats, sit up and pay attention - I present Sexy Ladycat Dai$y:

1. What makes you a sexy ladycat?     Gracious, that would be my entire existence as known to mankind and the entire animal population of the universe; look up beauty, grace, and elegance in the dictionary and you're sure to spot a picture of ME...dai$y, Queen of Cats, Royalty of Trout Towne.     What do you think is your sexiest feature?     Actually, that's hard to define; I don't want to say my face as then my tail floof would feel bad and I don't want to say my mane, as it sheds out in spring and summer and I miss it until fall and winter, and I don't want to say my exquisite coat, as sometimes it DOES give me grooming issues and then my paws would feel left out.......

2. When did you first discover you were a Sexy Ladycat?     The day I was born; when people and animals gathered from far and wide to admire my beauty, grace and elegance and offer congratulations to my mom and dad, on giving birth to the FABulous Miss D, and the paparazzi were scrambling to get my photo for their newscast, magazine, and newspaper.

3. Describe your perfect mancat.     The Pink Panther....I mean what gal doesn't like the color pink; well, or purple, emerald green, ruby red..... AND he's not much of a talker so I would be able to dedicate the entire conversation to ME.     Will your brofurs have to approve of any mancat you date?     Hhhhmmpppphhhh...unless the stupid boys are going to pay me $98, 388.75 or get me a life time membership to the spa.... I do as I please.

4. How do you show a mancat you are interested?     You gals know I have a 360 degree mirror set up in my room so I can gaze upon myself at my leisure... I think that just letting them see my beauty would perk up their dull and boring life! 

 
5.  Do you have a pickup line?     Yes, I walk over to the food service purrson, give her my VERY... BEST... EVIL ...Dai$y... GLARE…. and demand to be picked up and carried downstairs...oh, you mean pickup line with the mancats….well no I don’t, they tend to just fall in love with me without any words!


6. What should a mancat do to impress you?     He can start off on the right paw by stating how FABulous I am; and he should try to have a clean butt.....even though I should be able to walk side by side with him, sometimes say...you're like at the mall and it's crowded... and you have to walk single file.... who wants to look at a dirty butt...if you know what I mean.

 
7. What would be a perfect date for a mancat to take you on?     Well, I am not really allowed to date until I am 25 and I have to assume this means people years, but I have snuck out of the house on occasion and met up with some strikingly handsome boys and we've gone to the bank, jewelry store, shopping mall, spa, a fine dining establishment; once we went to a florist to see my namesake......you know...daisies......but they were nowhere NEAR as FABulous as me!

8.   Do you have a special mancat in your life?    Right now there is Cody who is brother to Sheba of Sheba's life story: http://www.shebaslifestory.com.  He is ever so handsome and we went to Mollie and Ranger's ball together...he bought me salmon, flowers...more salmon...but we have a very open relationship; why just the other day his gal pals from Cats & Co....sent him some catnip mice and catnip butterflies and that's OK.


9.  Are you open to being contacted by the any of the many handsome mancats of the blogosphere?     Certainly...here's my cell number: 1 800 324794732285687 ore 1 800 dai$y is FABulous but please remember if I don't respond immediately I MAY be gazing at myself in my mirror.

 So mencats....feel free to submit your application for Ms. Dai$y's affections below!

31 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Now that is one mighty fine Ladycat!

The Island Cats said...

Well, Sexy Ladycats of the Blogosphere has started off great with Daisy! She brought sexy back! ;)

Unknown said...

Dai$y, I had to have Max leave the room....I mean he's even a DOG but he was sure checkin' you out!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Great interview! We never knew the Tabbies of Trout Towne had such an exquisite sisfur!

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

Dai$y, you are not just FABulous! You are gorgeous! I am sure all the Parisian Ladycats would envy you if I took you to Paris... (hint hint).
Purrs

Gigi said...

Gosh, how could I have not known how very beauteous Daisy is??? But still, there's Sassy right here and I haven't seen NEARLY enough of her lately! (Are you LISTENING to me, Stoopy Human who works too much and doesn't help me visit enough?????)

Gigi said...

Gosh, how could I have not known how very beauteous Daisy is??? But still, there's Sassy right here and I haven't seen NEARLY enough of her lately! (Are you LISTENING to me, Stoopy Human who works too much and doesn't help me visit enough?????)

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Daisy, I love your attitude! I love that Sassy picked you to interview first!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

*faint*

*revived*

*faint*

Oh my dear Miss Dai$y, your sassy ways enchant me!

*faint*

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

*faint*

*revived*

*faint*

Oh my dear Miss Dai$y, your sassy ways enchant me!

*faint*

Lakeland adventures with Lola and Milo said...

What a great interview with my nearest and dearest Daisy.

Cody.

Fuzzy Tales said...

Dai$y, Nicki and Derry are so overcome that I've had to type for them.

Whew!

Don't think they'll ever be the same now, having seen all your pics and read your interview!

-the human

GizmoGeodog said...

came over from trout towne to read all about Daisy today :)

Laura said...

Dai$y is one pawsome DIVA! We enjoyed the interview!

Tamago said...

Oh we love Dai$y. She is sexy lovely adorable lady!!

Pat Hatt said...

You sure are one sexy lady cat indeed, too bad the cat is snip snip lol

meowmeowmans said...

That Dai$y sure is fine and Divalicious!

Unknown said...

Agree about the clean butt thing. Daisy you are indeed a diva!

Marg said...

Oh Daisy, you are gorgeous. All the men cats here are going bonkers over you. We think they are packing their bags to head on over there. You are just so pretty. Take care.

The Furries of Whisppy said...

You gorgeous ladycat, Daisy! EVERYTHING on you is sexy. No denying that!

CATachresis said...

Hi Dai$y you obviously have some self esteem issues, but I think you'll get through that with some help from a handsome mancat or three! Ahem! Sadly not this mancat, as I am attending relationship committment classes three times a week at the moment so that I can learn how to woo a certain gorjuss ladycat who's been feeling a little neglected of late :( *makes sorrowful eyes at Sassy* xox

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Wow, sassy, fabulous and gorgeous! How pretty girl kitty!

Gigi said...

Sassy, my darling girl, I have two LadyCats (savannah and Jacqueline's girls) who signed up for the next Furrari rides....can I pencil you in next??? Is there somewhere special we could go? As I recall you are in Texas....is there anywhere there we could visit? Or would you like to come to foggy SF and ride up and down some hills???? I miss you, My Sweet! you'd love the Furrari, the wind in your furs....XOXO

Oui Oui said...

We heard a whole lot of singing and thought to ourselves "Hmmm, that sounds a lot like Dai$y", and sure enough! It was! Our mom made teriyaki salmon, so stop on by after your interview is done and join us in counter surfing, so long as no nails are broken. Its great you got to show off your fabulousiness.

Clooney said...

Well Miss Dai$y, you set the bar very high for the Sexy Ladycats for sure! Would you be part Maine Coon by any chance? Anyhoo, you are Divalicious and that was a most excellent interview and I hear you sing good too...

AnnStaub said...

MOL - oh Miss Dai$y you are fabulous indeed! Great interview - loved it! Btw, we are in Texas as well!

Katie Isabella said...

Mom and I absolutely LOVED that interview! LOVED it!!!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

I wanted to stop by and say THANX MEW Sassy & Callie for not only choosing MWA....me...dai$y, queen of cats, royalty of trout towne.... to be a member of the sexy cats of the blogsphere club...but to also say THANX MEW for your hospitality yesterday; the Stanley Korshak boutique was FABulous and the Ocean Prime restaurant was divine...the lobster was the best....if I had my ultra mega large handbag, I could have ordered even MORE for take out ;)

I have a small token gift for the both of you as my way of saying thanx, bee on the look out for a statement of financials; I purchased each of you 250 shares of Berkshire Hathaway stock

hugs ~~~~~

dai$y =^..*=

Jans Funny Farm said...

What a great interview. We had a lot of fun interviewing all the Trout tabbies a while ago and were quite captivated by Miss Dai$y.

Layla Morgan Wilde ( Cat Wisdom 101) said...

Oh Daisy, our Odin would like to say he thinks you're beautiful and can attest to his clean bum.

Unknown said...

Dai$y is a beauteous - and Sexy - Lady cat! Me loves her attitude and Callie, gets your paw whapping ready, Kozmo was enjoying looking at the beauteous Miss Dai$y!
Kisses
Nellie