Monday, April 1, 2013

Monday Musings With Sassy: Crazy Sisfurs

Kitties- I hope you had a nice Easter.  Mine was not so much.  You see I live with the Spot Airhead.  In case you have been living under a rock and did not know this - the Spotted Airhead (a.k.a. Callie) is INSANE!! 

I spent most of this last weekend dodging her.  She chased me off the bed, under the bed, around the room and out of the room!  No place was safe from her!  Picture me calmly walking past the bed.  Picture a stinking white spotted paw grabbing at me without notice. 

I am exhausted!  Is a Spotted Airhead-free zone too much to ask for??

 
(Why play with a boring old cat toy when you can play with your sisfur's mind?  Teehee!!)

13 comments:

Hannah and Lucy said...

Life's like that here sometimes too Sassy but then it's fun having a sibling to tease!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

The Island Cats said...

Sassy, I feel for you girlfuriend. I have Ernie here and sometimes he does the same thing to me. It is just no fun.

Zoey

Brian's Home Blog said...

Well now, that doesn't sound like a whole lotta fun at all.

Katnip Lounge said...

Well, since we enjoy mind games so much...

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I think living with Callie may be worse than living with Binga!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Aw, poor Sassy! Maybe you ought to talk to Kozmo about taking her on a date, a long date, an epic date, so you can have some alone time!

Marilia said...

Puuuurrr!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

sassy...we dunno bout spotted airhead free zones but we haza burd free zone over heer at trout towne !

CATachresis said...

Oh Sassy!! I feel I've been neglecting you. I should have been there to help thwart TSA!!! But I've been having my own problems of late :( Perhaps we should run away somewhere!!?? love Austin xox

Unknown said...

Our weather has been so nice, Kozmo has been outside from almost breakfast to suppertime....Me is LOVING every minute of it!
Kisses
Nellie

Unknown said...

Cats are truly the BEST at mind games! They're great! :)

Anonymous said...

Wild chasing times with sisters....and brain games, yep, we mancats here know all too much about that! Purrs...

Timmy Tomcat said...

Sassy we will trade you a Spotted Airhead for a Rumpy Bump Stumpnots! Call us!