Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sexy Ladycats of the Blogosphere: Nellie

Kitties - this week's Sexy Ladycat of the Blogosphere is Nellie, who practically invented the term Sexy Ladycat.  All young Sexy Ladycat wanna bes - read up and learn from the expert!

What makes you a sexy ladycat?  What do you think is your sexiest feature?      What makes a lady cat sexy? It's all about NOT going out of their way to be sexy but rather when yous  just... is. Doing yoga and looking sideways into the camera (or mancat’s face), being comfortable in your own fur and doing the Alley Cat Strut is what man cat’s find irresistible.   My Sexiest feature is all of me! It isn't what I do, but how I do it. It isn't what I say, but how I say it, and how I look when I do it and say it

 
When did you first discover you were a Sexy Ladycat?     Me has always been a sexy lady cat! Me has always had the ability to wrap man cats around my paw!


Describe your perfect mancat.  Does your handsome, brave, wonderful (Callie, stop typing extra words into the questionnaire!) brother help introduce you to mancats?     Me likes a mancat who's good, but not too good - for the good die young, and Me would hates a dead one.   Me has never ever had difficulties finding man cats! At the polo games, race tracks, climbing mountains or strolling on a beach, they always appears and throws themselves at my feets! And mes always lets them knows me appreciates their company!   Mes actually does not mind the brat handsome
Sweet Ba-Boo (Callie - stop it!) too much, he has not introduced me to any man cats me would date though.

 

How do you show a mancat you are interested?  Do you have a pickup line?     Personality is the glitter that sends your little gleam across the footlights and the orchestra pit into that big black space where the audience is.    Mes don’t needs pickup lines.
What should a mancat do to impress you?     Having Spontaneity, humor, and confidence. Mes finds these in Man Cats adorable!  And Money is nice too!



 
What would be a perfect date for a mancat to take you on?     You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. Me enjoys doing things me has not done before!
 
 
Do you have a special mancat in your life?  Are you open to being contacted by the any of the many handsome mancats of the blogosphere?     Allred has a special place in my heart! When me is good, me is very good. But when me is bad me is better. After all, me is a cat!
 
Well it sounds like Allred is one lucky mancat!  Sorry, guys!


19 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Nellie, you go, girl! You know exactly how to make the mancats swoon!

Unknown said...

Oh Sassy!
Mes wants to thanks yous for choosing me as one of the sexy Lady Cats of the Blogosphere! Me is incredibly honored to be selected! Mes loves yous guys! After all the adventures wes has been on, me feels likes yous is part of the family (well yous is, Callie is dating Kozmo).
Kisses
Nellie

Katie Isabella said...

OH Nellie, I LOVED the interview. YOU are THE sexy Cat of the Blogosphere bar none.

Unknown said...

Nellie, love your sassy attitude!! Allred sounds like one lucky dude!! Be sure to check his income and be sure he can supply you with plenty of catnip!!

Kitties Blue said...

Wow, Nellie, at 15 you still got in going on, girl. You are one hot and sexy lady-cat. Purrs and hugs from the kitties at The Cat on My Head, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

Gigi said...

Oh! Nellie! Not even a tiny mention of that handsome floofy black ManCat who lubz you so? Just that Tabby Boy? Sigh. Just WAIT till our NEXT Furrari ride--we won't be going to tea in any old HOTEL, Missy. You need an ADVENTURE!

P.S. Yes, Callie, I *did* like the topic.

P.S.S. Sassy, YOUR Furrari ride will come MUCH sooner than Nellie's. The Human has been "sooooo busy" at her work she has hardly helped me post or visit AT ALL. Things should get better after grad-yoo-ay-shun" whatever that is. Pfft.

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

I am definitely jealous of Allred!
Purrs

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Be still, our hearts! We always knew Nellie was a scexy ladycat, but this interview is hawt!

AnnStaub said...

Hehe great interview! I think Nellie depicts sexy lady cat perfectly!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Nellie, I wish I would be a mancat ...

da tabbies o trout towne said...

any gurl who bee inta fishin like thiz iz R kinda gal...hay, ewe nellie...lookin gorgeous & sexy... N any time that allred letz ewe down, ewe swing on over ta TT; we will show ewe a good time

;)

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is our Nellie fur sure! You are the best!

katsrus said...

Work it Nellie! You have it going on.
Sue B

Cathy Keisha said...

Nellie is certainly the Queen of her domain.

CATachresis said...

Nellie, you are the mistress of the understatement! Nice to know there is one constant in the world. Nellie is HERE!!! xox

Extra special smoochies for Sassy xxxxxx ;)

Clooney said...

Oh Nellie, theese one is a good one! What a great interview for sure and you most certainly is VERY sexy! We loves your answers (especially about the yoga and looking sideways at the camera, that made us smile!).

Unknown said...

Good Afternoon Troublin' Times Mama/Papa!

I work with Primal Pet Foods in San Francisco, and we would like to make you an offer! May I possibly get in touch with you via e-mail or private message? If not, all is well, please just let me know. You can reach me at info@primalpetfoods.com. Thanks!

Best Wishes,

-Angie

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

P.S.: Callie, we wanted to thank you so furry much for stopping by my bloggie and sending purrs to Milou. He is doing better and we all furry much appreciate your purrs!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Hi Callie Our Lady Fitz wanted to say a few words, go ahead Fitz.

"Thanks for giving all lady cats this great forum so we can see what true good looking Lady Cats want and need in a Man-Cat! Makes me purr. That Nellie is really a cat among cats! A gal that inspires me! "
Mss Fitz of the Tomcat Home