Thursday, June 21, 2012

Friday Songs With Callie: Mousies and Nip (with Kozmo)

Kitties, today's song is a very special one.  I am performing a duet with my Sweet Ba-Boo, Kozmo!  He has a beautiful bass voice.  Our song is one that was done by Stevie Nicks and Don Henley called Leather and Lace.  But we are kitties, what do we care about leather and lace?  Our song is called "Mousies and Nip".  It will to bring a tear to your eye. Got your kleenex ready?


(Sung by Kozmo)
Lovers forever...face to face
My mountains or your city
Stay with me stay
I need you to love me
I need you today
Give to me your nip...
Take from me...my mousies

(Sung by Kozmo and Callie together)
You in the moonlight
With your sleepy eyes
Could you ever love a cat like me
And you were right
When I walked into your house
I knew I'd never want to leave

(Sung by Callie)
Lovers forever...face to face
My city or your mountains
Stay with me stay
I need you to love me
I need you today
Give to me your mousies
Take from me...my nip

9 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Now we think that was the sweetest duet! ::clap clap::

Gigi said...

Hmmm. Well, frankly, I like my songs to have a little more SPICE and a little less SUGAR, but I guess as duets go it was all right.

Kozmo, You're harshin' my mellow, man. I have to be over here to visit lovely Sassy, you know. And if Callie wants to do a duet with Moi, well, who am I to say no?? But it might be something a little more like Stray Cat Strut, MOL.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

*dancing along to the song*

Brian's Home Blog said...

Bravo to the Dynamic Duo!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Me wondered where Kozmo had gots too! Now me knows! Me was kind of lonely without him to torment! Me did not realize he could sing so well as me has only heard him squeal like a little girl when me leaps on him!
Kisses
Nellie

CATachresis said...

Love this! So sweet. You guys are talented, you should go on x-factor!! xox

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You sing very well together.

Willow said...

That was a very sweet duet to show that you are in this together. Aww!

Katie Isabella said...

I am so enchanted by this sweet kitten love. xoxoxox