Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Round 1 of Guess That Mystery Kitty

Kitties - Sassy and Callie here.  We are going to start a game today that we are going to play each Wednesday.  Now, we know that traditionally in the blogosphere Wednesday is for Wordless Wednesday, but that is just not working out for us.  You see on Wordless Wednesday you are supposed to pose a cute picture of your kitties.  But lets be completely honest here - - Mommie sucks at taking pictures.   We promise in real life we are not blurry and out of focus, only in the pictures Mommie takes!

So here is the game we are going to play.  Each Wednesday (or really Tuesday Night) we are going to feature a mystery blogosphere cat.  We will, at first, give one hint as to who this kitty is.  If no one guesses correctly, in a few hours, we will post another hint and so on until someone guesses who the Mystery kitty is.  Don't worry, we will make this first kitty easy to guess just to get the game started. 

So are you ready to play Guess That Mystery Kitty?

Mystery Kitty #1

Clue #1
Hello, my name is ___________.  I must be a huge fan of the band Culture Club.  Earlier this year I re-enacted a line from one of their songs.  Who Am I? 

Clue #2
Well, no one got that clue.  The answer by the way was "I'll Tumble 4 Ya" and not only did I, but the human got a picture of it!  Now, for clue #2:  My first name (although I am unually called by my nickname) is the same as Dora The Explorer's cousin.

Clue #3
Hmm, the kitties have not guessed my name yet - maybe everyone is distracted by Blogpaws?  The answer to #2 is Diego.  And now for Clue #3:  I loves me some ham!!

THE ANSWER
Okay, everyone, I have been identified.  Cat of Cat's Cats correctly guessed I am Hammy, or to be more formal Diego Moonfur, Rumbles Brofur.  Please stop by and let Rumbles know the gig is up, I have been identified!

15 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Alas I am unfamiliar with the Culture Club so I am not any good at this!

Katnip Lounge said...

We're gonna have to get another clue...but we think this is gonna be FUN!

Gigi said...

This is TOO HARD. I need more clues. Now, not tomorrow!!!

Sparkle said...

I'm trying to think of who has drawn blood recently... Cathy Keisha?

Unknown said...

Easy!?! Me don't think it is easy!
Kisses
Nellie

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Hmmm, that is a head scratcher!

Brian's Home Blog said...

I like the game but so far I think I am lost!

Cat said...

It's Diego Moonfur aka Hammy from Rumbles blog!!!

A Tonk's Tail said...

FaRAdaY: *jumps up and down* I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!! It's Hammy!!! Rumbles' brofur!!

CATachresis said...

It seems I am late to the party!! But great fun. Do it again :)

Gigi said...

It's HAMMY! Rumbles' brofur!!!

Oh, Shoot. Somekitty beated me to it. But still, I knew!

CATachresis said...

Austin made me come over to check if Sassy would like to errrr … hang sometime? >^,,^<

The Island Cats said...

We were late to the party...but we would have guessed Hammy after Clue #3.

What a fun game!!

CATachresis said...

Sassy, Austin says an older woman has plenty to teach him ;)

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Heehee!! Hammy is strutting around, so proud you used him for your game!