Thursday, April 12, 2012

Friday Songs With Callie: Superstar

Kitties, today's song is about how I have been feeling this week!  It is "Superstar" orginally by Lupe Fiasco, but you know I customized it to fit me.  Now, all of my co-stars sing along with me: 

Oh, Yeah 
A fresh cool young Kitty
Starring in Season 2 of Real Housecats
There is Twix, Hakeem, Zee, Zoey and Katie
And of course handsome Clooney and Spitty
We’re going show the innernets where its at

Oh, I am one lucky kitty
A superstar
I have no fear
The camera's here
and the microphones and its ready set go
Oh oh oh oh

Remember to Sing Loud, Sing Long and Sing Often!

10 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Yep, now that you are a Real Housecat, Callie...you are a superstar!!

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

Ooh...I love a ladycat who sings---can I be your roadie? :)

Noir

Gigi said...

Oh Darling Callie! I will happily sing along with you, especially cause you said I was handsome....blush. XOXO

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Oh Callie! I love your songs!

Brian's Home Blog said...

I always sing loud and often on Friday after visiting you! Have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

Dear Sweet-Pea
Will you sing the song, just for me?
Kisses
your sweet Ba-Boo

GLOGIRLY said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
What an awesome remake, Callie!!!
...all the kitties names! So fun.
Katie

Gigi said...

Darling, I neglected to comment on your new singing photo--I like your verreh fetching pose, but there's a less comprehensive view of your beautiful mowf and tongue and teefs. Hmmmm. The jury's still out!

Katie Isabella said...

Oh you are SOOOOO pretty! My goodness. I have to say me and mommy love looking at you.

Unknown said...

Dear Callie
Me picked Yous up for a Sunday Morning train ride! Kozmo would not let me go without yous! We is riding to Osoyoos and back!
kisses
Nellie
PS me hopes yous don't mind me using One of your pictures!