Thursday, April 12, 2012

Trouble's Tall Tales - Shopping!

Trouble Goes Shopping At The Dallas Galleria

Kitties, as you know, I was recently honored to become a Season 2 Real Housecats cast member.  I decided to do what most of our local celebrities around here do – go shopping at the Galleria!  So I go get Mommie’s credit card (you would think that she would have found a new hiding place by now wouldn’t you?) and call for a limo. 
As I walk in, the first store I see is called Pink.  Now, kitties, I will be the first to admit that pink does not always go great with my autumn coloring, but I decided to look around.   Turns out that Pink is mainly a men’s shirt store!  Imagine that, a store called Pink that sells shirts to men!  Since My Sweet Ba-Boo, Kozmo already has his own tuxedo, I left. 
The next store I trotted up to was Abercrombie & Fitch, but I really couldn’t tell what they sold other than possibly posters of men hugging each other?? – so I didn’t stay there long either.  By this time I was a little hungry, so I stopped at a pretzel stand.  But, kitties, do know that they had only mustard or cheese to dip the pretzel in?  No fancy feast, no ground shrimpies – nothing. 
I decided to wrap up my shopping trip with a few laps around the ice rink.  But I was disappointed to find out that the rink was crowded for me to practice my triple axel jumps. I think I will go back to shopping online!

10 comments:

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Boy oh boy... sounds like you had a bit of a rough time shopping. Hope your on-line experiences turn out better.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Shopping online might just be a whole lot easier, especially for a star like you!

Katie Isabella said...

Oh Darling! You deserve it ALL! What a regal adventerous girl you are! My sisfur who came before me was a Tortie..so she was an Autum Lady too. xoxoxo

Hannah and Lucy said...

You are such a trend setter we think whatever you buy will be the next "big" trend.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Random Felines said...

we like the idea of shopping online a lot better (now if we could only find the credit card)... not to sure about those crowded malls that mom complains about...

HH and The Boys said...

I'm with you. I think that shopping on-line is a whole lot easier.

pawhugs, Max

Sparkle said...

Those Gallerias - dozens of stores and nothing good!

The Island Cats said...

Well, that shopping trip was a bust!! Yep...better luck on line, we say!

Unknown said...

Dearest Sweet Pea,
When we goes to the gala, should me wears a bow tie or a regular tie?
Kisses
Your Sweet Ba-Boo

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

POO! No space for triple axels? I would so have been at the Galleria to see you do that. Maybe you'll have better look shoppin' at Target?

Noir