Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Songs With Sassy, Not Callie: Enter The Sassycat

Kitties,  last week the fabulous Sparkle requested a Friday song by Metallica.  Now normally Friday's song is sung by Callie, but for this song I just had to step in and take over.  Metallica is a heavy rock metal band whose lyrics tend to be deep and dark.  With Callie being all goo-goo-gaga over Kozmo lately, I shudder to think what she could do to a perfectly good dark metal song.  I can just hear it now:  Enter the Kozmo....And don't forget to kiss his nose... <gasp, shudder> Here is my version of "Enter The Sandman", now called - "Enter The SassCat". 

Say you prayers little cat
Don’t forget my brat
To include your mousie
I’ll swat you around
Make no sound
Gonna get that clown
When the Sasscat she comes

Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your hammick tight

Exit light
Enter night
Take my paw
While I smack, smack your jaw



Remember to Sing Loud, Sing Long and Sing Often!!

12 comments:

GLOGIRLY said...

We LOVE your song, Sassy! It's fun to hear from you while Callie is off in la-la-land.
xo Katie & Glogirly

Brian's Home Blog said...

HA, That was darn good!!!!

Marilia said...

Have a good weekend!!!

Katnip Lounge said...

heh. Mommy is gonna go put on the Metal channel right now!

Katie Isabella said...

Hey...MOMMY'S kind of MUSICS!!! xoxox

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Hee hee, Sassy you know how to sing it!

Unknown said...

Way to go grril! Me knows Lars (the drummer) from way back! Me can't wait to show yous MY Hollywood!
Kisses
Nellie
PS tell Callie me is wearing my Van Feline Crown Jewels!

Unknown said...

Way to go grril! Me knows Lars (the drummer) from way back! Me can't wait to show yous MY Hollywood!
Kisses
Nellie
PS tell Callie me is wearing my Van Feline Crown Jewels!

Sparkle said...

OMC, Sassy, that was awesome! My human worked for a metal magazine back in the day and Lars came down to the office and visited her boss a few times (it was back when they were making the album that song was on, in fact). A lot of rockers came by at one point or another. That was always fun.

Gigi said...

Sassy, That song was reel skeery. My Human was too OLD to even really know what "Metal" is, except for maybe, you know, the Iron Age.

But you know, it sounded good and EBIL to me and that's always welcome! XOXOXO

The Island Cats said...

Sassy, you rocked that tune!!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Sassy your version is even better than Metallica´s original !