Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Songs With Callie: What A Wonderful World

Kitties, given what happened this week with the tornadoes, and the blessing of no damage to our home, I wanted to sing a happy, upbeat song today.  I choose Louis Armstrong's "What A Wonderful World", with just a few changes!  Everyone sing along now:


I see ‘nip of green, fresh grass too
I see them grow, for me and you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

I see treats of tuna and bowls of crunchies
Our house is unharmed, we are blessed
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

Remember to Sing Loud, Sing Long and Sing Often!

13 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

I love it, that is a purrfect message!

Hannah and Lucy said...

What a great song choice.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

WHAAAT AAAA WOOONDERFUUUL WOOORLD !
Wish you a Happy Easter :)

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

When are you gonna cut an album? Let me know, okay?

Unknown said...

Dear Callie
That is a GREAT song! me loves it!
Kisses
Nellie

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We're singing!What a wonderful worlddddd oh yeahhhhhhhhh.

Sparkle said...

I think all us kitties can sing along today!

The Island Cats said...

We love singing this song!

Gigi said...

Aw Callie, That's your best song yet. We singed along too!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

You've got a standing ovation from us!!

Have I ever mentioned that I love the way you hold your back paw in the 'singing' picture?? too cute!

Oskar said...

Great song! You have a real gift.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

What a songstress you are! Nice to have a new neighbor down the road a piece! We live close to DFW airport. Tornados didn't get us, a bunch of rain did tho. Hey, sing more for us! :)

Gigi said...

Hoppy Easter, Efurrybuddy, Feline and Human alike! ♥ ♥ ♥