love - gag me with a spoon). The truth is that sometimes I am a little jealous of the Spotted Airhead's romance. I don't mean Kozmo, because I am like old enough to be his Great Grandmother, but I sometimes think that I would like to have an older gentleman cat friend. Except I am very shy. I would much rather retreat to Under The Bed than meet new cats. I mean what if they don't like me? And if I had a gentleman cat friend, he would probably want to go to parties with new cats I would have to meet. As you can see, Callie and I have very different personalities (Thank Cod!) Maybe someday I will get up my nerve to have a gentleman cat friend!
And now for my nominations (I know that a lot of kitties have already received this, so please forgive if you have already received):
1. Minchie of Laila and Minchie because he seems like a very nice laid back kitty.
2. Flynn because he is such an accomplished hunter.
3. Noir because he is a Texas kitty like me.
4. Kjelle Bus because it is always interesting to see how Translator will screw up his blog!
5. Kozmo because the Spotted Airhead is threatening to hold her breathe until she turns blue if she doesn't get to hear an illuminating fact about him.
If you are nominated then you have been awarded the Illuminating Blogger Award. Just follow the steps below:
1. The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is so important because it’s the only way that we can create a blogroll of award winners).
2. The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog.
3. The Nominee should include a courtesy link back to the official award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) in their blog post.
4. Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
5. Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award. Many people indicate that they wish they could nominate more so please feel free to nominate all your favorites.
6. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/).
Concatulations on your award!
Congratulations on your award! I think this one is particularly nice. Very pretty, I think. purrs
ConCATS on your award, Sassy! Felix wants to know if you are cranky. He likes cranky wimmens.
Concatulations on your award, Sassy!
Thank you so much for passing the award along to me! Queen Penelope really lords it over me when she gets something. Now it's MY TURN BABY!!!
Sassy, you are (almost) as cool as Cassie!
Cassie dearest, I send you kisses!
Concats on your award! How nice that you won it instead of extrovert Callie. We've noticed some of the shy kitties have gotten the award and its sweet to hear their stories.
Concats, Sassy! We think the right older gentleman cat would really appreciate your good qualities, and be willing (and happy) to spend time with you alone, whether UTB or elsewhere. Being shy doesn't mean you can't have friends. Some you meet may prefer the S. A., so what! You wouldn't care for them anyhow. Purrs.
Laura & Taffy
Darling Sassy! You KNOW Spitty is exceptionally fond of you (we bonded in Hollywood, did we not?) How old does this ManCat have to be, exactly? I'm 8. Does that qualify?
Sassy, Austin wants to know how old does the gentleman have to be? He's a very old five and a bit and would like to be considered as swain in waiting :)
Concats on your award xox
Ahhh---well, I am a gentlemen cat of five years old now. I like your furrs, and well--we both are in Texas......
PS. thanks for the award :)
Congrats on the very nice award pretty girl!
Concats on your award. Kizzie has also been given the same award, plus another recently and we'll be posting about it soon.
Concats on your award Sassy, and thanks for passing it on to me.
Oh Sassy, the mancats will be swooning after you now!
Congrats on your award, Sassy! You really deserve it!!
Post a Comment